Under Armour Rapid Running Shoes Treat your feet to the comfort of the Under Armour Rapid Running Shoes. Enveloped in the lightweight, breathable design, your feet will be cushioned by the EVA sock liners and midsoles. The aggressive traction patterns on the outsoles help ensure that you have support for each step. Flexible Knit Upper The flexible knit upper from Under Armour works to provide a lightweight, comfortable fit to help you clock up the miles with ease as you strive for the best in results and performance. The breathable mesh actively and efficiently wicks the sweat and moisture away from your feet to leave you feeling cool, dry and comfortable so you can stay at your optimum level, for longer. Sweat and moisture can often be a distraction to your run and cause discomfort, so having it eradicated will only boost performance. An EVA sockliner adds comfort and guards against irritation such as chafing. EVA Midsole EVA foam is incorporated into the midsole to provide supreme cushioning and deliver a soft, plush feel as you go through the strides searching for the best performance. While cushioning is important for your feet, the midsole also offers shock absorption and lessens the impact on the ground and potentially minimising the risk of injury as well as reducing the amount of wear and tear placed upon your joints. Rubber Outsole The rubber outsole provides optimum grip and traction to deliver an assured footing, even on difficult surfaces. Ideally suited to road running, the outsole will give you the confidence to run at your most intense level and be a valuable addition to your workout attire. Rubber pods under the heels and forefoot areas add durability while aggressive traction patterns improve the grip.
- Flexible knit upper for the utmost in lightweight comfort
- Lightweight, breathable mesh tongue enhances ventilation
- Die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner for added step-in comfort
- One-piece EVA foam midsole for the utmost lightweight and responsive ride
- Aggressive outsole traction pattern with slightly raised rubber knobs on outsole sidewall for added grip
- Strategically placed rubber pods beneath the heel and forefoot for greater durability with less weight