Avoid expensive plumber call-out charges
Calling out a plumber for a burst water pipe is an unexpected and stressful ordeal. Avoid this by simply slipping this cover on your outdoor tap before the cold weather strikes. Protect any exposed pipework with the included pipe lagging foam for additional peace of mind.
Built for harsh weather
The waterproof polyester outer layer actively repels rainwater, while the strong hook and loop fastener ensures that your cover stays securely in place even in strong winds. Combined with the thick 4cm insulation which provides protection in freezing temperatures, it is built to withstand the nastiest of weather conditions.
Easy access to your water supply at all times
No fiddling around with knots, no time wasted disassembling elaborate DIY set-ups; Simply undo the strap and slide off the cover. When better weather arrives, store your cover ready to use whenever it’s frosty for years to come.
Exterior: 21cm length x 14cm width (opening on this side) x 7cm depth
Interior (maximum capacity): 18cm length x 8cm width x 8cm depth
Hook and loop straps: 15cm x 2.5cm (length x width)
Pipe insulation foam
Inner diameter: 22mm
1 x tap cover
1 x pipe insulation foam
- Durable, waterproof tap cover which effectively protects your outside water tap from bursting during frosty conditions
- 4cm thick insulation layer protects from freezing temperatures
- High quality hook and loop fastener for tightly securing in place
- Exterior measures 21cm x 14cm x 7cm. Interior cavity accommodates a maximum of 18cm x 8cm x 8cm volume. Hook and loop straps measure 15cm x 2.5cm
- Includes pipe lagging insulation foam for complete protection of outdoor pipework and tap (22mm inner diameter, 20mm thickness, 25cm length)