Epicenter of all things stylish, from the coolest museums, the trendiest boutiques and most happening bars and restaurants. If you find yourself waking up in the city that never sleeps, here are a few more things to cram into your action-packed trip.
1. Take a trip to Times Square. You just have to. Immerse yourself amid the neon lights, yellow taxis and crowds of people and just do whatever you do, including getting in line for some cheap Broadway tickets.
2. Enjoy a tipple at the Soho Grand’s Whiskey Bar. There are countless newly renovated whiskey bars popping up across the city, each filling their menu with single malts. Head to the Soho Grand Hotel and you’ll be spoilt for choice as they offer over 50 U.S distilled labels.
3. Have a long stroll around Central Park. This 843 acre park has so much to offer. Take a ride on the vintage carousel, enjoy a hearty brunch while admiring the view of the lake from the comfort of the Boathouse Café or visit the zoo at feeding time, when you can meet the sea lions and penguins.
4. Reach the Top of The Rock at the Rockefeller. And when you reach the rooftop, make a beeline for the south-facing terrace to enjoy the spectacular views of the Empire State Building. Head up an hour before sunset as the New York skyline becomes a haven of twinkling lights.
5. Get arty at the Metropolitan Museum; ranked among the world’s best art museums, it houses everything from Medieval and Expressionist masterpieces to an entire Egyptian Temple. Open seven days a week, $25 adults, children under 12 go free.
Win the look
For six weeks from Monday 16th February, to celebrate the launch of the new Spring campaign, we’re giving you the chance to win some weekly city-inspired outfits. Week one is London, and entering is easy. All you have to do is share a photo of yourself wearing your favourite T.M.Lewin look.
Then, when we’ve finished exploring each of our six style destinations, you’ll be automatically entered into our grand prize draw too, where you could end up winning a weekend break to your chosen city, worth up to £2000.
Explore all of our city inspired looks here.
The post Global Style: New York appeared first on .