With its fascinating gothic architecture and rich Catalonian culture, Barcelona is a sunkissed city by the sea, stocked with a renowned array of drinking and dining options and a world-class fashion scene to match.
Grab your sunglasses and get ready to explore a few of our favourite destinations in this beautiful city.
1. Soak up some world famous art at the Picasso Museum, allegedly once curated by the man himself. The museum collection focuses predominately on Picasso’s early works and when you’ve finished marveling at the art, head up to the rooftop terrace where you can browse the museum shop and enjoy a cool drink in the café.
2. Chill out with a vodka at Barcelona’s Ice Bar and admire the beautiful ice sculptures on display, including a pretty impressive polar bear. Everything here, from the glasses to the bar and stools has been carved from ice. Pay around 15 Euros for the experience – including a free drink.
3. Explore the backstreets of El Borne by bicycle, navigating your way through the narrow back streets of old Barcelona. Park up in one of the squares and enjoy a spot of tapas, away from the more touristy parts of the city or relax in one of the many bustling cafes with their cosmopolitan blend of tourists and locals.
4. Listen to music at the Palau Musica Catalana, considered the most famous classical concert venue in Barcelona. Go there to experience the aesthetic, even if you’re not a die-hard fan of classical music. Guided tours are available but you’ll need to book in advance.
5. Take in an impromptu street performance along La Rambla, the main boulevard in Barcelona located right in the heart of the city. A long stroll along this 1.2km tree-lined promenade will take you to the sea, so best grab a bite to eat in the Mercat de Boqueria on your way.
Win the look
For six weeks from Monday 16th February, to celebrate the launch of the new Spring campaign, we’re giving you the chance to win some weekly city-inspired outfits. Week one is London, and entering is easy. All you have to do is share a photo of yourself wearing your favourite T.M.Lewin look.
Then, when we’ve finished exploring each of our six style destinations, you’ll be automatically entered into our grand prize draw too, where you could end up winning a weekend break to your chosen city, worth up to £2000.
Explore all of our city inspired looks here.
The post Global Style: Barcelona appeared first on .