Muck Wetland Series Rubber Premium Men's Field Boots are ideal for outdoor work and for water fowlers who always get wet. With a comfort range of -20 °F/-30 °C to 50 °F/10 °C, these 100% waterproof boots perform well in all seasons. 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene provides exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention. The extended rubber overlays on these men's field boots protect your feet and ankles from outdoor hazards. For added comfort, they feature Airmesh linings that allow your feet to breathe, and EVA contoured, molded midsoles that follow the natural shape of your feet. The self-cleaning MS-1 ribbed outsole wraps around for optimal protection, stability and performance in mud and snow. Comfort toplines are designed to fit close and keep out debris, but can be rolled down in warmer weather.
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to keep out cold and debris, but can be rolled down from high to mid for warmer weather; calf-high rubber overlay protects ankles from sticks, rocks etc.
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot while keeping water out; comfort rated from -20 °F to 50 °F (-30 °C to 10 °C)
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning; self-cleaning MS-1 ribbed outsole wraps perimeter for maximum stability and performance in mud and snow
- Wrap-up toe bumper for extra toe protection. Bark colors blend well with any outdoor gear
- Diamond tread self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter for maximum protection and stability