Get set for sub-zero temperatures in Bear’s super-insulating down-blend parka-style Polar Jacket with classic fur-trimmed hood. The jacket’s double storm flap, cuffs with thumbholes and Elasticated snow skirt help keep icy draughts out. There’s plenty of storage, too, with 3 zipped chest pockets, inner zipped map pocket and lower patch pockets with zipped hand warmer pockets to the sides. The jacket’s unique blend of natural down and hi-loft synthetic insulation provides all the warmth you need for cold-climate pursuits.
Also includes insulated self-fabric collar, inner draw cord hem system, self-fabric Velcro cuff adjusters, contrast colour elbow patches and brushed chin guard.
The Bear Grylls product range fuses cutting-edge technologies with outstanding design to create jackets, trousers, shirts and tops that are engineered to withstand some of the harshest conditions on earth.
- Mens Lined Jacket
- 34.5' jacket length
- Wadded self fabric collar
- Fixed hood with toggle adjusters to front and back, and fixed faux fur trim
- Pockets: 9; 2 bellowed Velcro fastening lower with 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, 2 welted zipped chest, 1 waterproof zipped chest, 1 Velcro fastening sleeve and 1 zipped inner
- Pocket fit O/S map
- Adjustable waist
- Adjustable hem
- Velcro fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Self fabric Velcro cuff adjusters with inner storm cuffs
- Brushed chin guard
- 900+ Down fill power
- Elasticated snow skirt
- Aqua Dry Polyamide twill with polyester lining, down fill and polyester wad 1435g
- Waterproof and insulating
- Multiple pockets, including security and waterproof. fits o/s map
- 500+ down fill power
- Fixed hood with faux fur trim